How to watch KODI on Roku Streaming player device
KODI is an open source streaming service or app that you can access through your Android and window phone. Moreover, it allows you to consolidate all media including videos, images and music into the single destination. Although you are not allowed to install KODI on Roku device, still you are able to watch KODI on your Roku as well as Roku.com/link. Here we are going to tell you the method to watch KODI on your streaming device.
Method to watch KODI on a streaming player:
- Make sure, you are using VPN service when you want to watch KODI service
- Moreover, “screen mirroring” is only the key to watch KODI content on a streaming device
- In addition, screen mirroring feature will provide on your streaming device as well as your Window/android phones
- Besides this, you can view all mobile content on a big TV screen only via screen mirroring
- Furthermore, you can watch also the movies on your big TV screen as well
Why KODI does not work with Roku streaming device?
- Roku has a unique feature which is “Play on Roku” for apps
- Play on Roku features works with Roku mobile apps to stream
- Moreover, you can send specific type of media to your TV set
- In addition, you can also use this feature to play a slide show, watch videos and play music on your TV through mobile device
- It does not support this smart feature of Roku.com/link
- Therefore you cannot install KODI on your streaming device
Before you start:
You have to remember some necessary things before you start the process.
- This is highly recommended that your Roku streaming device as well as mobile device should be connected to the same wireless network
- One more thing, you have to use Android or Widow mobile device
- Moreover, this screen mirroring feature does not work with iOS devices
Now you can proceed to start the process. First of all, you have to enable Screen Mirroring on your Roku streaming device. After that, you can enable Screen Mirroring on you Smartphone.
Enable Screen Mirroring on your streaming device:
- You need to press “Home” button on your Roku remote control first
- After that, you can select the “Settings” option
- Further, select the “System” option
- Then, find “Screen Mirroring” option and select that
- Afterward, you have to click on “enable Screen Mirroring” option
Move further to enable Screen Mirroring on your Android device or Window device.
Enable Screen Mirroring on your mobile device:
Here are going to provide the individual guidelines to enable screen mirroring on your Android and Window device.
For Android Devices:
Usually all Android devices support screen mirroring feature. Moreover, every android manufacturer has the different term for screen mirroring feature. Therefore, you have to find out the screen mirroring term on your mobile
- You can turn on this features via your device settings
- Moreover, select “Cast” option from the settings first
- After that, tap ton “Connection” option and select it
- Further, you have to select “Network” option
- Afterward, click on “Display” option
For Window Devices:
- First of all, you need to select “Devices” option
- After that, navigate to “Project” option
- Then, choose “ add the wireless display ”
- Afterward, follow some on-screen instructions